When I reverse with foot slightly on the brake, rolling down incline there is a wining/moaning noise, not really grinding but more like a moan. This is when it is a cold start. Seems like it would be back brakes, but the dealership said brakes are good. Do you have any ideas? Oh, and it is automatic
Reversing noise on 2007 Nissan Sentra
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2014
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
1 answerJanuary 23, 2013
1 answerNovember 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2007 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Ute, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($73 - 178) in Cecil, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($473 - 647) in Bowling Green, VA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mulino, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($219 - 241) in Altavista, VA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($105 - 163) in Moro, AR