When I reverse with foot slightly on the brake, rolling down incline there is a wining/moaning noise, not really grinding but more like a moan. This is when it is a cold start. Seems like it would be back brakes, but the dealership said brakes are good. Do you have any ideas? Oh, and it is automatic
Reversing noise on 2007 Nissan Sentra
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2014
1 answerJanuary 23, 2013
1 answerNovember 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell