When I reverse with foot slightly on the brake, rolling down incline there is a wining/moaning noise, not really grinding but more like a moan. This is when it is a cold start. Seems like it would be back brakes, but the dealership said brakes are good. Do you have any ideas? Oh, and it is automatic
Reversing noise on 2007 Nissan Sentra
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerJanuary 23, 2013
1 answerNovember 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power