When I reverse with foot slightly on the brake, rolling down incline there is a wining/moaning noise, not really grinding but more like a moan. This is when it is a cold start. Seems like it would be back brakes, but the dealership said brakes are good. Do you have any ideas? Oh, and it is automatic
Reversing noise on 2007 Nissan Sentra
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2014
1 answerJanuary 23, 2013
1 answerNovember 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2007 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ute, IA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cecil, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($227 - $344) in Bowling Green, VA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Mulino, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($637 - $655) in Altavista, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($418 - $465) in Moro, AR