In P, N, my idle fluctuates R the car acts like it's in neutral D, S3, S4, and 2 work fine. But if I disconnect the shift linkage at the shifter lever and put the lever into D and then manually pul the cable to the tranie into R reverse works fine but then if I put the lever into R wile still leaving the tranie in R the car goes into neutral it's like the computer is telling the tranie that R is actualy neutral or park. Help!
Reverse not working on 1990 Acura Legend
0 answersMarch 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?