In P, N, my idle fluctuates R the car acts like it's in neutral D, S3, S4, and 2 work fine. But if I disconnect the shift linkage at the shifter lever and put the lever into D and then manually pul the cable to the tranie into R reverse works fine but then if I put the lever into R wile still leaving the tranie in R the car goes into neutral it's like the computer is telling the tranie that R is actualy neutral or park. Help!
Reverse not working on 1990 Acura Legend
0 answersMarch 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vienna, ME
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,003 - 1,275) in Rotonda West, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($292 - 510) in Payneville, KY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Maida, ND
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($474 - 525) in Valera, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($312 - 365) in Purgitsville, WV