In P, N, my idle fluctuates R the car acts like it's in neutral D, S3, S4, and 2 work fine. But if I disconnect the shift linkage at the shifter lever and put the lever into D and then manually pul the cable to the tranie into R reverse works fine but then if I put the lever into R wile still leaving the tranie in R the car goes into neutral it's like the computer is telling the tranie that R is actualy neutral or park. Help!
Reverse not working on 1990 Acura Legend
Asked by for the 1990 Acura Legend
0 answersMarch 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Can I put an oil cooler from a '95 Acura Legend into my '94 Acura Legend?
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Vienna, ME
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($333 - $604) in Rotonda West, FL
- Water Pump Replacement ($942 - $1,166) in Payneville, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($89 - $138) in Maida, ND
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($813 - $843) in Valera, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($248 - $307) in Purgitsville, WV