In P, N, my idle fluctuates R the car acts like it's in neutral D, S3, S4, and 2 work fine. But if I disconnect the shift linkage at the shifter lever and put the lever into D and then manually pul the cable to the tranie into R reverse works fine but then if I put the lever into R wile still leaving the tranie in R the car goes into neutral it's like the computer is telling the tranie that R is actualy neutral or park. Help!
Reverse not working on 1990 Acura Legend
0 answersMarch 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 300) in Vienna, ME
- 135,000 Mile Service ($264 - 363) in Rotonda West, FL
- 82,500 Mile Service ($107 - 166) in Payneville, KY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maida, ND
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Valera, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($330 - 392) in Purgitsville, WV