In P, N, my idle fluctuates R the car acts like it's in neutral D, S3, S4, and 2 work fine. But if I disconnect the shift linkage at the shifter lever and put the lever into D and then manually pul the cable to the tranie into R reverse works fine but then if I put the lever into R wile still leaving the tranie in R the car goes into neutral it's like the computer is telling the tranie that R is actualy neutral or park. Help!
Reverse not working on 1990 Acura Legend
Asked by for the 1990 Acura Legend
0 answersMarch 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- only the front drivers side brakes not receiving brake fluid.its metal on metal
- Can I put an oil cooler from a '95 Acura Legend into my '94 Acura Legend?
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($262 - $491) in Vienna, ME
- Fuel Filter Change ($56 - $92) in Rotonda West, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($498 - $641) in Payneville, KY
- Starter Replacement ($487 - $726) in Maida, ND
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($184 - $225) in Valera, TX
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($456 - $469) in Purgitsville, WV