I have tried everything and cant get reverse lights to work,replaced neautral safety switch,starter,instrument cluster,put in a brand new 95' vw motor,rewired car.im at a loss.does anyone out there know what this problem could be.next im going to try and replace entire relay instrument thinking tht putting a 95 motor in a 93 may have contributed to problem.i have also replaced ignition and keys and reaf somewhere each key is programmed to ignition and can shut down the electrical using an unprogrammed key.pleaassee help
Reverse lights wont work on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?