I have tried everything and cant get reverse lights to work,replaced neautral safety switch,starter,instrument cluster,put in a brand new 95' vw motor,rewired car.im at a loss.does anyone out there know what this problem could be.next im going to try and replace entire relay instrument thinking tht putting a 95 motor in a 93 may have contributed to problem.i have also replaced ignition and keys and reaf somewhere each key is programmed to ignition and can shut down the electrical using an unprogrammed key.pleaassee help
Reverse lights wont work on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1993 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($649 - $875) in Nashville, KS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Islamorada, FL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($485 - $689) in Grand Junction, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($722 - $1,150) in Latah, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($109 - $186) in Blakesburg, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - $485) in Clayton, ID