I have tried everything and cant get reverse lights to work,replaced neautral safety switch,starter,instrument cluster,put in a brand new 95' vw motor,rewired car.im at a loss.does anyone out there know what this problem could be.next im going to try and replace entire relay instrument thinking tht putting a 95 motor in a 93 may have contributed to problem.i have also replaced ignition and keys and reaf somewhere each key is programmed to ignition and can shut down the electrical using an unprogrammed key.pleaassee help
Reverse lights wont work on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1993 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($229 - 311) in Nashville, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($218 - 383) in Islamorada, FL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grand Junction, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($150 - 196) in Latah, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 264) in Blakesburg, IA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Clayton, ID