I have tried everything and cant get reverse lights to work,replaced neautral safety switch,starter,instrument cluster,put in a brand new 95' vw motor,rewired car.im at a loss.does anyone out there know what this problem could be.next im going to try and replace entire relay instrument thinking tht putting a 95 motor in a 93 may have contributed to problem.i have also replaced ignition and keys and reaf somewhere each key is programmed to ignition and can shut down the electrical using an unprogrammed key.pleaassee help
Reverse lights wont work on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
1993 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nashville, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Islamorada, FL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($408 - 696) in Grand Junction, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 178) in Latah, WA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($692 - 713) in Blakesburg, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 233) in Clayton, ID