I have tried everything and cant get reverse lights to work,replaced neautral safety switch,starter,instrument cluster,put in a brand new 95' vw motor,rewired car.im at a loss.does anyone out there know what this problem could be.next im going to try and replace entire relay instrument thinking tht putting a 95 motor in a 93 may have contributed to problem.i have also replaced ignition and keys and reaf somewhere each key is programmed to ignition and can shut down the electrical using an unprogrammed key.pleaassee help
Reverse lights wont work on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?