I checked my reverse lights and found they dont work unless I wiggle the gear shift lever between reverse and park.I think this might be the switch that operates the backup lights.Can anyone tell me where this is located so I can check it.
reverse lights not working all the time. on 2005 Ford Taurus
0 answersMay 27, 2015
2 answersMarch 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order