I checked my reverse lights and found they dont work unless I wiggle the gear shift lever between reverse and park.I think this might be the switch that operates the backup lights.Can anyone tell me where this is located so I can check it.
reverse lights not working all the time. on 2005 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
2005 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($679 - 898) in Mc Minnville, TN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($336 - 525) in Cathay, ND
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pioneer, OH
- Vacuum Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bandera, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($340 - 831) in Atkinson, NC
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($161 - 207) in Petersburg, ND