Bulbs are ok. wonder if there is a backup light switch? how to locate it?
Reverse lights don't turn on on 1995 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($87 - 115) in Williamsport, MD
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($764 - 1,016) in Cambridge, ME
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($193 - 278) in Vincent, KY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($125 - 148) in Edina, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($504 - 548) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,474 - 1,533) in Egypt, TX