Bulbs are ok. wonder if there is a backup light switch? how to locate it?
Reverse lights don't turn on on 1995 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
- my check engine light keeps coming back p0135 ive change both my 02sensors got
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($136 - 192) in Williamsport, MD
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cambridge, ME
- 22,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Vincent, KY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Edina, MO
- Starter Motor Replacement ($288 - 342) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($231 - 265) in Egypt, TX