Bulbs are ok. wonder if there is a backup light switch? how to locate it?
Reverse lights don't turn on on 1995 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Williamsport, MD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($281 - 359) in Cambridge, ME
- Valve Adjustment ($299 - 386) in Vincent, KY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Edina, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($838 - 908) in Egypt, TX