I have a 1999 BMW 323i. I recently found out the reverse light on my passenger side is out. I replaced the bulb and it still would not come back on. I then, checked the fuse box and found the fuse for the reverse light is in good condition. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?
Reverse light problem on 1999 BMW 323i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by raiderron ,
December 18, 2011
Make sure is correct bulb and is installed correctly. If the bulb is ok and the fuse is ok then have a qualified shop check the bulb socket for problems.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($442 - 1,002) in Spartanburg, SC
- Inspection II ($637 - 879) in Dibble, OK
- Heater Hose Replacement ($212 - 277) in Shuqualak, MS
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($363 - 923) in Rushville, NY
- Horn Replacement ($102 - 127) in Hainesport, NJ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($370 - 512) in Wheeling, IL