I have a 1999 BMW 323i. I recently found out the reverse light on my passenger side is out. I replaced the bulb and it still would not come back on. I then, checked the fuse box and found the fuse for the reverse light is in good condition. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?
Reverse light problem on 1999 BMW 323i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by raiderron,
December 18, 2011
Make sure is correct bulb and is installed correctly. If the bulb is ok and the fuse is ok then have a qualified shop check the bulb socket for problems.
2 answersMarch 24, 2009
1 answerSeptember 19, 2010
0 answersMarch 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
- odbII not ready reading for vehicle smog, battery never disc, no codes, everything else passes, had vehicle for odbII not ready recommended and repaired crank case vent valve and 4 hoses, still get odbII not ready for smog