I have a 1999 BMW 323i. I recently found out the reverse light on my passenger side is out. I replaced the bulb and it still would not come back on. I then, checked the fuse box and found the fuse for the reverse light is in good condition. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?
Reverse light problem on 1999 BMW 323i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by raiderron ,
December 18, 2011
Make sure is correct bulb and is installed correctly. If the bulb is ok and the fuse is ok then have a qualified shop check the bulb socket for problems.
2 answersMarch 24, 2009
0 answersMarch 05, 2013
1 answerSeptember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- lost coolant very quickly
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($270 - 360) in Spartanburg, SC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - 383) in Dibble, OK
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,168 - 1,696) in Shuqualak, MS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($379 - 549) in Rushville, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($459 - 1,370) in Hainesport, NJ
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Wheeling, IL