I have a 1999 BMW 323i. I recently found out the reverse light on my passenger side is out. I replaced the bulb and it still would not come back on. I then, checked the fuse box and found the fuse for the reverse light is in good condition. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?
Reverse light problem on 1999 BMW 323i
Asked by for the 1999 BMW 323i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by raiderron ,
December 18, 2011
Make sure is correct bulb and is installed correctly. If the bulb is ok and the fuse is ok then have a qualified shop check the bulb socket for problems.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- have a 2000 bmw 323I. When it got cold the thermostat froze and the car over
- Car won't start battery deems to have power but nothing happems when turning key
- What type of coolant do I use for my 1999 323i BMW
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
1999 BMW 323i Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Spartanburg, SC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dibble, OK
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Shuqualak, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - $641) in Rushville, NY
- Horn Replacement ($102 - $127) in Hainesport, NJ
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Wheeling, IL