Feels like it catches reverse gear but then it no longer moves the car. All foward gears seem to be fine. Only problem is reverse.
Reverse has quit. Foward gears seem just fine, But reverse doesnt engage. on 1994 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Car randomly won't start, died while driving when I tried to roll down the windo
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
1994 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alva, FL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Winsted, MN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($444 - 615) in Belle Plaine, KS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($335 - 451) in Melrose, MT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($126 - 135) in Fairmount, IN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Vero Beach, FL