hi, i have a 328i steptronic. when the car is moving the rev will down up and then down and then up again esp on an incline. On an incline the rev drops so must that i have to change the gear manually. at the same time, there is a noise at the left back. i tried everything, please help.
rev up and down on 1999 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($146 - 285) in Dunlo, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ocean Beach, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($345 - 405) in Villa Park, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($192 - 287) in Rush Valley, UT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($486 - 522) in Scurry, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($572 - 730) in Lake Monroe, FL