hi, i have a 328i steptronic. when the car is moving the rev will down up and then down and then up again esp on an incline. On an incline the rev drops so must that i have to change the gear manually. at the same time, there is a noise at the left back. i tried everything, please help.
rev up and down on 1999 BMW 328i
Asked by for the 1999 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- What does it mean when I have problems starting my car only in the mornings?
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($577 - $921) in Dunlo, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($282 - $359) in Ocean Beach, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Villa Park, CA
- Starter Replacement ($544 - $766) in Rush Valley, UT
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($376 - $444) in Scurry, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($294 - $377) in Lake Monroe, FL