retractable hard top stopped functioning while being opened it almost finished but fell short. Is there a way to operate manually or a solution that I can try to fix. 1st time this has happen.Can the car be driven while in operation mode or be towed to the mechanic.
retractable hard top stopped functioning during operation 20%open. on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Problems(20)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair Estimates
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Q&A(72)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Recalls(3)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Shops
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Reviews(13)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($258 - 384) in Sulphur Springs, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($315 - 709) in Viking, MN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($86 - 114) in Keosauqua, IA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($202 - 347) in Willow Street, PA
- Horn Replacement ($127 - 139) in Sweet Home, AR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,295 - 3,725) in Fort Valley, GA