I have removed the rubber stopper to remove the rear discs on my Diamante. However I have been searching for hours to find the retaining screw. It is no where to be seen. Please help before I "brake" something important.
Retaining screwon rear brakes on 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
- How do i turn on the fog lights?
- Found (1) cigarette jack are their anymore?
- I recently replace starter,alternator,tuneup with plugs and wires.
- Replaced car battery and it was working then the next day northing no lights not turning over nothing I checked to make sure battery and terminals are good and they are now I don't know what the problem is.
- My vehicle sometimes makes a tapping noise when driving then one day it turned off on me while at a signal light