My van got new fuel filter then ran out of gas, and now wont start. Tried added gas,nothing . Cleaned carberator,still nothing. Traced problem back to fuel pump. Is there a reset switch for this fuel pump?
reset switch for fuel pump on 1995 GMC Vandura 2500
0 answersApril 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..