after changin my oil how do i reset the oil tracking light
reset of oil light after changing oil on 2006 Ford Freestyle
I have sent the procedure supplied in the workshop manual to the email address at which you posted this question.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2006 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($163 - 376) in Newfield, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($196 - 258) in Weyanoke, LA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Rockwell City, IA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($402 - 519) in Ewan, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($62 - 78) in Veyo, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($368 - 421) in Dawson, TX