How to reset warning lights on instrument panel say like coolant low tire low. fixed issues but light is still lite up
Reset instrument panel lights on 2001 Buick Century
1 answerSeptember 04, 2010
2 answersJanuary 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($221 - $363) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - $600) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - $444) in Carbondale, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($208 - $299) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - $102) in Windham, NH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($258 - $288) in Elk Grove Village, IL