how do you reprogram an ECM
reprogram on 2005 Nissan Sentra
Reprogramming an ECU requires the latest reprogramming software. Some manufacturers offer the capability to reprogram to independent repair shops but it is often prohibitively expensive. Usually it only the dealers that reprogram ECUs.
1 answerFebruary 25, 2010
1 answerJune 06, 2010
1 answerApril 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 10, 2014
1 answerJanuary 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2005 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($150 - 221) in Four Oaks, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($273 - 403) in Ellsworth, WI
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Arabi, LA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($567 - 737) in Lake Havasu City, AZ
- EGR Valve Temperature Sensor Replacement ($136 - 263) in Port Sanilac, MI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($45 - 58) in Saint Johnsville, NY