Does the inlet manifold need to be removed in order to replace the valve cover gaskets on a 6G72 3.0l?
Replacing Valve Cover Gasket on 1994 Plymouth Voyager
2 answersApril 02, 2010
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager1 report
1 answerApril 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(