Does the inlet manifold need to be removed in order to replace the valve cover gaskets on a 6G72 3.0l?
Replacing Valve Cover Gasket on 1994 Plymouth Voyager
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager1 report
2 answersApril 02, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- How to test for power to coil
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(
1994 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($80 - $97) in Spring Lake, NC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($333 - $484) in Brogue, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($227 - $512) in Ottertail, MN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($560 - $1,209) in Poolville, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - $36) in Albertville, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($87 - $107) in Mount Ephraim, NJ