2 wheel drive, I have rivets on left side cut off with floor jack under control arm. nut on upper ball joint is loose, need to make sure if brake caliper and rotor need to be removed.
replacing upper/lower ball joints does the caliper and rotor need removed? on 1991 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to