we just had 4 new tires put on and had the shop go ahead and do a 4 wheel alignment to prevent premature wear on a brand new set of tires!!unfortately they found that the uppr control arms were loose,to the point they couldnt correctly align the front end.i have heard some horror stories of a "frozen" or siezed bolt in the pinch bar part of the assembly,ANY hints,tips,advice to help me get through this smoothly will be very much appreciated..and i send thanks to all.
replacing upper control arms/passenger side on 1999 Audi A4 Quattro
0 answersApril 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
1999 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($372 - 476) in Olanta, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Casco, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 464) in Canaan, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($401 - 1,150) in Lumber City, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($913 - 954) in Flatwoods, KY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Groton, SD