An automotive technician told me that on an AWD vehicle, you should replace all four tires, not just two at a time, as needed. Is this true?
Replacing Tires on AWD Vehicle on 2006 Acura MDX
This week's top 10
Recent Acura MDX Questions
- AC takes 15 minutes to blow cold; however when kicks in is very cold. Cause??
- I had a transmission put in I was wondering should I send the money another one
- Strange Noise when turning
- How much would an air compressor cost for this model:mdx2003
- what might it cost to repair a window that will not roll up?