An automotive technician told me that on an AWD vehicle, you should replace all four tires, not just two at a time, as needed. Is this true?
Replacing Tires on AWD Vehicle on 2006 Acura MDX
This week's top 10
Recent Acura MDX Questions
- How much maintence needs too be done at 175 000 miles ,
- What does it mean when the SRS light comes on?
- ck eng light came on -code reads misfire on 2 and 4. what do i do to fix that
- when car misfires can the spark plugs just be changed
- AC takes 15 minutes to blow cold; however when kicks in is very cold. Cause??