When the turn signal lever in my daughter's 1995 Cavalier is moved in either direction, the lights just come on, there is no flashing. WHen I was young (too many years ago), the fix for this was to replace the flasher can. Is that still the fix and if so where is the flasher? Thanks, Tom
Replacing the turn signal flasher on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
by TomsCars in Springville, UT on November 26, 2010
5 answersOctober 28, 2009
2 answersAugust 21, 2013
2 answersNovember 08, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier119 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Air conditioning fan runs but doesn't blow out the vents
- What causes your reverse mode to go out
- Theft key light is on flashing and car will crank but wont continue. .it shuts off quickly. ..why is it doing this ?
- I have a 01 Chevy Cavalier and was recently lightly backed into by another vehicle on back bumper on muffler side. While heading home noticed a loud thunking sound when apon acceleration, Could this be caused by damage to my muffler???
- MY CAVALIER I'VE HAD FOR BOUT 6 MONTHS. BEEN RUNNING FINE. THIS MORNING I DROVE TO STORE THEN TO MY MOMS HOUSE RAN FINE. TURNED IT OFF THEN BOUT 30 MINS LATER ,GETTING REDY TO LEAVE AND DOESNT WANT TO START ANYMORE.