Where is the starter located?
Replacing the starter on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata6 reports
2 answersMarch 05, 2016
1 answerSeptember 24, 2009
Hello - 2009 Hyundai Starter replacement - Can an experienced tech pls list the process of replacing the starter in my car? What needs to be removed beforehand, in what order, & via top &/or bottom access? I'm trying to determine level of efforts / $$$.
0 answersFebruary 23, 2015
1 answerOctober 21, 2012
This week's top 10
2004 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($289 - $418) in Groves, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $180) in Oil City, LA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ashland, AL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Erwin, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($782 - $1,131) in Celoron, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($335 - $351) in Cammal, PA