I TOOK MY CAR IN FOR NEW STRUTS AND GOT IT BACK HOWEVER IT APPEARS THAT THE COILS ARE MISSING. IS THIS RIGHT? Do I need my coil springs around the new struts?
REPLACING THE REAR STRUTS ON A 2001 TOYOTA AVALON on 2001 Toyota Avalon
1 answerJune 10, 2011
2 answersJuly 22, 2011
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- Why does my car fishtail in rear when I hit a bump or pothole?
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
2001 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($138 - 191) in Pine Bush, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Elkton, FL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 129) in Clare, MI
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($104 - 143) in Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 189) in Beech Creek, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($920 - 1,155) in Picture Rocks, PA