I TOOK MY CAR IN FOR NEW STRUTS AND GOT IT BACK HOWEVER IT APPEARS THAT THE COILS ARE MISSING. IS THIS RIGHT? Do I need my coil springs around the new struts?
REPLACING THE REAR STRUTS ON A 2001 TOYOTA AVALON on 2001 Toyota Avalon
1 answerJune 10, 2011
2 answersJuly 22, 2011
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2001 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($199 - $662) in Pine Bush, NY
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($104 - $143) in Elkton, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($141 - $226) in Clare, MI
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($179 - $211) in Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,066 - $1,159) in Beech Creek, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($84 - $97) in Picture Rocks, PA