I need to replace the flex pipe and my exhaust has a crack in it at the bend and they say I'm looking at around $600.00 does this sound right
replacing the flex pipe on 2001 Toyota Corolla
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
1 answerFebruary 25, 2010
2 answersDecember 26, 2013
1 answerAugust 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?