I need to replace the flex pipe and my exhaust has a crack in it at the bend and they say I'm looking at around $600.00 does this sound right
replacing the flex pipe on 2001 Toyota Corolla
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
1 answerFebruary 25, 2010
2 answersDecember 26, 2013
1 answerAugust 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +