» » »

Honda Q&A

Ask Your Question

1999 Honda CR-V Question: Replacing the busing on the trailing arm of my Honda CRV



, 2.0L 4 Cylinder, Beverly Hills, CA, May 02, 2010, 19:37

Recently I took my CRV into the dealership and was diagnosed that I need to replace the busing on the trailing arm. Is it something that I can buy the parts and do it myself?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    May 02, 2010, 21:24

    It looks like you can buy an improved synthetic rubber bushing for about $60 dollars. I have no idea of your skill level so I can not say whether you can or can not do it your self.

    here is a link to the repair info that you need


    Flag This