Was wondering the best way to change the starter in my 2007 Kia Sorento. It appears to be above the motor mount. Any help would be appreciated!
Replacing Starter on 2007 Kia Sorento on 2007 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2007 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 212) in Paige, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($191 - 280) in Nubieber, CA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($79 - 133) in Due West, SC
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Star, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 39) in Flatwoods, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($132 - 167) in Jay, FL