how much does it cost if taken to a dealer for the complete job for replacing serpintine belt, doesn't occur too often, however the gear shift when i drive may show reverse, if i put it in first gear then drive no problem..it will show correct gear on gauge.
replacing serpentine belt on 2004 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2004 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 09, 2010
the belt is about 45 and 1 hour labor. it will not fix your problem.
1 more answer
2 answersJuly 12, 2010
2 answersApril 10, 2010
1 answerMay 23, 2012
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - $362) in Remsenburg, NY
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($428 - $511) in Macy, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - $150) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - $355) in Talmage, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($699 - $746) in Bear Lake, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($62 - $343) in Yettem, CA