how much does it cost if taken to a dealer for the complete job for replacing serpintine belt, doesn't occur too often, however the gear shift when i drive may show reverse, if i put it in first gear then drive no problem..it will show correct gear on gauge.
replacing serpentine belt on 2004 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 09, 2010
the belt is about 45 and 1 hour labor. it will not fix your problem.
1 more answer
2 answersApril 10, 2010
2 answersJuly 12, 2010
1 answerMay 23, 2012
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($386 - 456) in Remsenburg, NY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Macy, NE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($141 - 200) in Talmage, KS
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 244) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Yettem, CA