how much does it cost if taken to a dealer for the complete job for replacing serpintine belt, doesn't occur too often, however the gear shift when i drive may show reverse, if i put it in first gear then drive no problem..it will show correct gear on gauge.
replacing serpentine belt on 2004 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 09, 2010
the belt is about 45 and 1 hour labor. it will not fix your problem.
1 more answer
2 answersApril 10, 2010
2 answersJuly 12, 2010
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Remsenburg, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Macy, NE
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($252 - 431) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($266 - 366) in Talmage, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($150 - 184) in Bear Lake, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 138) in Yettem, CA