I am trying to replace the bulb but I don't know how to gain access to it.
replacing rear turn signal bulb on 1998 Ford Escort
3 answersJune 12, 2010
1 answerSeptember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($211 - 271) in Wing, AL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 331) in New Creek, WV
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 118) in Charlton City, MA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in Mehama, OR