replacing rear turn signal bulb on 1998 Ford Escort

I am trying to replace the bulb but I don't know how to gain access to it.

by in Natrona Heights, PA on August 23, 2009
1 answer
ANSWER by on November 04, 2009
look up your repair manual here there should be a diagram in your owners manual
2 people like thisFlag inappropiateReply
Related Items:
Already checked all fuses and bulbs they are all good just no brake lights