replacing rear shock 1997 town car on 1997 Lincoln Town Car

How to change the rear shocks on a 97 towncar

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers
Did you get these replaced? Were you able to find instructions somewhere online?
Yes, do it yourself. will sell you all parts and info to do the job. I just replaced my suspension with their equipment and is very easy, even in the driveway.