Can anyone tell me if there is a torque requirement on the 33.mm nut that is threaded to the spindle in front of bearing hub assembly on a 2006 Lexus RX330
Replacing rear bearing hub assembly for a 2006 Lexus RX330 on 2006 Lexus RX330
1 answerMarch 14, 2011
2 answersOctober 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- after replacing a battery my VSC, check engine came on now my car want
- How to turn off, VSC, Trac off, and check engines lights off?
- CEL,VSC,TRAC OFF. All else normal no leaks then noise &LARGE coolant leak
- My left brake tail light melted - any idea what could cause this?
- Why did my key push buttons quit working?