I accidently short circuited (I believe),the power outlet fuze while picking up a loose metal piece from a cell phone charger that fell into the outlet hole. The ignition key was in Accessory mode and I used a pair of metal pliers to pick up the loose piece and I saw a spark. Now neither of the two power outlets work. I can't identify which one is the correct fuse to replace in the fuse box. Thanks for your help.
Replacing Power outlet fuse on 2007 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 14, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2014
2 answersApril 14, 2009
1 answerAugust 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy