I accidently short circuited (I believe),the power outlet fuze while picking up a loose metal piece from a cell phone charger that fell into the outlet hole. The ignition key was in Accessory mode and I used a pair of metal pliers to pick up the loose piece and I saw a spark. Now neither of the two power outlets work. I can't identify which one is the correct fuse to replace in the fuse box. Thanks for your help.
Replacing Power outlet fuse on 2007 Toyota Camry
by 2007 Toyota Camry in York, PA on December 19, 2010
1 answerSeptember 14, 2011
1 answerAugust 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- I have a 1993 Toyota Camry I just replace the alternator and got a brand new battery and my battery light still keeps coming on what can I do to fix this problem
- I started hearing clunking come from the back end and then one day it felt like something let go then when I try useing my brake wheels lock up then I hit the gas and then later they unlock I took the back tire off and nothing is lose
- My car keeps overheating I flushed it the other day and still it will not stop do u think it might be a sensor or I dont know please help its my only way of transportation. Thanks.
- My car runs like the motor is about to come apart it throws codes p,300p304p420 Ireplaced them codes
- How to bypass radio noise suppressor under distributor cap?