I accidently short circuited (I believe),the power outlet fuze while picking up a loose metal piece from a cell phone charger that fell into the outlet hole. The ignition key was in Accessory mode and I used a pair of metal pliers to pick up the loose piece and I saw a spark. Now neither of the two power outlets work. I can't identify which one is the correct fuse to replace in the fuse box. Thanks for your help.
Replacing Power outlet fuse on 2007 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 14, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2014
2 answersApril 14, 2009
1 answerAugust 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($717 - 1,002) in Oakland, AR
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($205 - 270) in Berlin, CT
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Fort Necessity, LA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Rockham, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($130 - 218) in Highland, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($381 - 1,076) in Fontana, KS