I accidently short circuited (I believe),the power outlet fuze while picking up a loose metal piece from a cell phone charger that fell into the outlet hole. The ignition key was in Accessory mode and I used a pair of metal pliers to pick up the loose piece and I saw a spark. Now neither of the two power outlets work. I can't identify which one is the correct fuse to replace in the fuse box. Thanks for your help.
Replacing Power outlet fuse on 2007 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 2007 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 14, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2014
2 answersApril 14, 2009
1 answerAugust 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($221 - $341) in Oakland, AR
- Alternator Replacement ($269 - $536) in Berlin, CT
- Starter Replacement ($261 - $420) in Fort Necessity, LA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($49 - $68) in Rockham, SD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($111 - $146) in Highland, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - $729) in Fontana, KS