When the lower intake gasket is replaced do I have to replace the plenum as well and also the plenum gasket?
REPLACING PLENUM AND PLENUM GASKET on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
2 answersMarch 18, 2011
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
1 answerFebruary 02, 2012
1 answerMay 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.