When the lower intake gasket is replaced do I have to replace the plenum as well and also the plenum gasket?
REPLACING PLENUM AND PLENUM GASKET on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
2 answersMarch 18, 2011
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
1 answerFebruary 02, 2012
1 answerMay 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start