When the lower intake gasket is replaced do I have to replace the plenum as well and also the plenum gasket?
REPLACING PLENUM AND PLENUM GASKET on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
2 answersMarch 18, 2011
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
1 answerFebruary 02, 2012
1 answerMay 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Bentonia, MS
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kurthwood, LA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - 395) in Panola, OK
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 798) in Anamoose, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Erwin, SD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($296 - 445) in Ash, NC