I am needing to replace the oil pump in a 1990 ford ranger. I am not sure if you can do it without lifting the motor. Also I have been told that I need to replace the oil pan gasket with the one for a 1993 model due to problems for the 1990-1992 models.
Replacing oil pump on 1990 Ford Ranger
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
2 answersMay 16, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2012
1 answerJuly 04, 2011
1 answerMarch 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch