I am needing to replace the oil pump in a 1990 ford ranger. I am not sure if you can do it without lifting the motor. Also I have been told that I need to replace the oil pan gasket with the one for a 1993 model due to problems for the 1990-1992 models.
Replacing oil pump on 1990 Ford Ranger
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
2 answersMay 16, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2012
1 answerJuly 04, 2011
1 answerMarch 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?
- After my truck runs for about 20 min. alarm sounds at random times