I am needing to replace the oil pump in a 1990 ford ranger. I am not sure if you can do it without lifting the motor. Also I have been told that I need to replace the oil pan gasket with the one for a 1993 model due to problems for the 1990-1992 models.
Replacing oil pump on 1990 Ford Ranger
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
2 answersMay 16, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2012
1 answerJuly 04, 2011
1 answerMarch 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1990 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($460 - 632) in Warwick, NY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($70 - 116) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Valve Adjustment ($314 - 425) in Norwich, OH
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Rockwood, TX
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($394 - 416) in Harmony, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Senatobia, MS