A week ago my key simply kept turning in the ignition and was locked in place. I had the part ordered and have the trim and old part off. Also the steering is currently locked as well. I have the new part connected to the electrical and in the cylinder but there's no way to keep the part in place and the key has to wiggle to even allow the switch to fall all the way in place. It will allow me to push it in but the key wont turn and I can only get power, no engagement on turning the starter at all. Any advice or questions for more detail are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Replacing my coded key ignition switch. on 2007 Audi A4
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Dear Sir/Madam, What could be the cause of the power loss,jerking and cutting o
- Everytime i put gas the car stalls to turn on .
- Brake lights go on overnight. Batt & alt were replaced & brake lt switch. Same P
- fuel door is stuck...cant open it
- oil is leaking into the turbo and the shop says I need new engine what causes the oil leak