Is there anything else that needs to be replaced when replacing a leaking low pressure AC hose? (Other than the refrigerant)
Replacing low pressure AC hose on 2005 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
February 26, 2011
Not necessarily. You may want to make sure the orifice tube is clear of any debris as well, sinc e you will have the system discharged. And, proactively replacing any of the o-rings on the quick connect fittings is always a good plan.
Verified for the Nissan Altima167 reports
1 answerJuly 29, 2010
4 answersJune 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($657 - 799) in Saratoga, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orovada, NV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($284 - 731) in Kennedy, AL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Diagonal, IA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($808 - 1,172) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($355 - 401) in Golden Meadow, LA