I have a Hyundai XG350 and I need to replace the licence plate light assembly, but I am getting the fixture stuck in the foam behind the bumper. I was wondering if I need to remove the bumper or what do I need to do?
replacing light assembly for licsence plate on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2002 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Marianna, WV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Harrisville, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bryantville, MA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Orland, IN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,111 - 1,174) in Beardsley, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($297 - 306) in Battle Mountain, NV