I have a Hyundai XG350 and I need to replace the licence plate light assembly, but I am getting the fixture stuck in the foam behind the bumper. I was wondering if I need to remove the bumper or what do I need to do?
replacing light assembly for licsence plate on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?
- Problems: The Malfunction Indicator Light has come on, and will not go out.
- Diagram on changing the alternator. Tips tricks any help
- How To Replace A Cigarette Lighter Socket On A 2004 Hyundai XG 350 ?