I have a Hyundai XG350 and I need to replace the licence plate light assembly, but I am getting the fixture stuck in the foam behind the bumper. I was wondering if I need to remove the bumper or what do I need to do?
replacing light assembly for licsence plate on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- How to fix rpm guage & what happened to my if its broke
- Why does my engine keep dying when I try to switch gears or press the Break pedd
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?