where is the ignition coil located...it said replace C...
replacing ignition coil on 2001 Toyota Avalon
1 answer 2 comments
I NEED MORE INFO YOU HAVE 6 COILS WHICH ONE IS POSS BAD
COMMENT by KELLY2001avalon ,
March 06, 2012
the check engine light came on and i took it to autozone they plugged it up and code P1354 came up...it said to replace ignition coil C primary circuit...got the part but which one is C...
Verified for the Toyota Avalon109 reports
1- coil gone bad with 3 pending ignition issues which mens 2 more are on the way dealer price per coil 2007 Avalon Limited
Reported by Toy lover and 3 others for the Toyota Avalon4 reports
2 answersJune 02, 2013
1 answerMay 28, 2012
2 answersDecember 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2001 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($108 - 159) in Pine Bush, NY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($465 - 629) in Elkton, FL
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Clare, MI
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($222 - 264) in Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Beech Creek, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($778 - 976) in Picture Rocks, PA