trying to remove the manifold to replace head gaskets and while I have removed many bolts and the lifters, rocker arms, etc however I am not locating the standard heavy duty bolts that would hold manifold in and nothing seems to be removing the manifold. Please advise where exactly these main bolts are and how many I can expect so I can move forward.
replacing head gaskets and running into issue with manifold, on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Sidon, MS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($107 - 244) in Elverson, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($422 - 499) in Grenville, NM
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - 803) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($345 - 627) in Wadsworth, NV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($168 - 344) in McCammon, ID