trying to remove the manifold to replace head gaskets and while I have removed many bolts and the lifters, rocker arms, etc however I am not locating the standard heavy duty bolts that would hold manifold in and nothing seems to be removing the manifold. Please advise where exactly these main bolts are and how many I can expect so I can move forward.
replacing head gaskets and running into issue with manifold, on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start