trying to remove the manifold to replace head gaskets and while I have removed many bolts and the lifters, rocker arms, etc however I am not locating the standard heavy duty bolts that would hold manifold in and nothing seems to be removing the manifold. Please advise where exactly these main bolts are and how many I can expect so I can move forward.
replacing head gaskets and running into issue with manifold, on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Sidon, MS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Elverson, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - $470) in Grenville, NM
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - $795) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($375 - $433) in Wadsworth, NV
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($109 - $381) in McCammon, ID