o You Have to Pull the Motor or can they be replaced in this van , Ford says to pull the motor
Replacing Head Gaskets on 2001 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
2001 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in New Market, TN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($180 - 271) in Pine Bush, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($928 - 2,285) in Sheldon, IA
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Palisades, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($428 - 527) in West Farmington, OH
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($116 - 184) in Chamois, MO