I'm trying to replace the fuel pump. I have removed the access panel on the fuel tank and can see the pump. How do I get the pump out? Do I have to remove it from the plastic enclosure it's in and how do I do that?
replacing fuel pump on 1996 Nissan Maxima
3 answersFebruary 05, 2011
3 answersOctober 30, 2009
2 answersJuly 24, 2016
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount