I'm trying to replace the fuel pump. I have removed the access panel on the fuel tank and can see the pump. How do I get the pump out? Do I have to remove it from the plastic enclosure it's in and how do I do that?
replacing fuel pump on 1996 Nissan Maxima
2 answersJuly 24, 2016
3 answersFebruary 05, 2011
3 answersOctober 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.