Two of the five bolts snapped off from the hub and I need to replace them. Will I be able to do it myself?
replacing front wheel bolts on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
- There is Knox in my engine
2007 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($331 - 423) in Elliottsburg, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in New Windsor, IL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Reading, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rio Frio, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($342 - 412) in Marietta, NC
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($817 - 1,352) in Somerset, NJ