are there any tricks or is removing the front rotors on a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder straight forward once the break calibers are removed ?
Replacing front rotors on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2009
2 answersAugust 18, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off