are there any tricks or is removing the front rotors on a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder straight forward once the break calibers are removed ?
Replacing front rotors on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Where is the ECT sensor located? I'm not able to find any useful information.
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go