I'd like to replace the front and rear brake pads and rotors on my 2005 Murano with what came on it. Can you tell me what these parts would be? Thanks
Replacing front and rear brake pads and rotors. on 2005 Nissan Murano
1 answerAugust 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- While driving the engine shuts off and cannot steer!
- The cost of adjusting or changing the timing chain, and Valve cover Gaskets
- ENGINE IS BURNING OIL BUT NO LEAKS,
- What is a fair price for replacement door locks?
- Car slowly drive than stops after 15/20min of driving , have tried everything still not working,what is wrong with it W