OK i got close to 150,000 miles on my car, and just want know bout how much i'm look at paying to get a whole new engine swapped out?
Replacing Engine on 2007 Chevrolet Impala SS
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala SS6 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala SS5 reports
1 answerJuly 05, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2015
1 answerSeptember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
- when turn on car my dash will read service tire monitor
- my car kind of drags sometimes when i'm driving or when i backs up. It drags like it don't want to go then it takes off .
- 95 impala ss when in drive the motor lacks power and after I reach 30mph I regain power
- right rear turn signal don't work but front do or brake light
- Engine light came on, hooked it up to the machine and it told me bad coil on cylinder #6 and oil pressure sensor. Changed coil and sensor but getting the same message. What could be the problem?