Two weeks ago the dealership replaced the front thrust link bushings. Today because I was hearing a clattering in engine area, I was told that left catalytic converter needed to be replaced. It is just coincidence that after the work done two weeks ago in same area as catalytic converter and now catalytic converter is clattering? Yes, I do now have about 111565 miles on my 2003 C240.
Replacing catalytic converter? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 4MATIC
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 4MATIC Questions
- clicking sound from front end when making turns in either direction
- Loss of power while driving, then won,t turn over but still has power. idling rough while at stop lights. Changed fuel pump but still not working
- how expensive is it to repair the evap line?
- Can the dash lights be changed from orange to any other color?
- I need to add a quart of oil quite often. What could be the problem?