How do I get the old rear brakes off?
Replacing Brakes on 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
ANSWER by Russ ,
April 04, 2009
You will need more information than I can tell you in order to get the rear brakes apart and back together so that they will safely stop your truck. There is service information available from AutoZone - there website is www.autozone.com. They may have the information you will need including diagrams.
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 150016 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 150044 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500240 reports
2 answersJanuary 19, 2010
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems(25)
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A(140)
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls(5)
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shops
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
- 2006 Chevy Silverado. Starts fine. After a few minutes, lifter knocks.
- i left my key on when i changed battery, truck turns over but no spark
- My tail brake lights don't work but the one on the cab does.
- Was running sluggish for a day.will not start turns over has gas in the oil
- Easily broken inside door handle = 'Escape Hazard' condition! Class action suit?
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Estimates
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Newberg, OR
- 90,000 Mile Service ($470 - 651) in Webberville, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pea Ridge, AR
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($409 - 519) in Milton, FL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($532 - 754) in Colt, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($482 - 598) in Parmelee, SD