how do I take the cables off the old battery and put them back pn the new battery
replacing battery on 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
Any auto parts store sell a little battery terminal puller. loosen the terminal clamp on your battery use a pullers (about $12) or a screw driver to twist and pry off the battery cable connection. Perhaps look on Youtube " replace car battery".
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am8 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
2 answersJanuary 19, 2016
2 answersJanuary 14, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2000 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Harrison, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 243) in Bland, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($115 - 140) in Mound, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($512 - 879) in Mancos, CO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($70 - 133) in Bluefield, WV
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Granger, MO