Is there anything else that must be done, when an air mass flow sensor is replaced, ie, calibration, etc, or does the computer readjust for the new sensor??
replacing an air mass flow sensor on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
The computer will relearn the airflow meter, some cars are more sensitive. As a Hyundai owner, check out http://www.hmaservice.com/ free Hyundia factory traing and workshop manuals on line.
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dilltown, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wahpeton, ND
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($211 - $271) in Swiss, WV
- Alternator Replacement ($429 - $647) in Smyrna, MI
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($203 - $1,415) in Loveland, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($195 - $225) in Holualoa, HI