Is there anything else that must be done, when an air mass flow sensor is replaced, ie, calibration, etc, or does the computer readjust for the new sensor??
replacing an air mass flow sensor on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 950) in Dilltown, PA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($50 - 63) in Wahpeton, ND
- 60,000 Mile Service ($288 - 436) in Swiss, WV
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Smyrna, MI
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($1,808 - 2,281) in Loveland, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($817 - 1,066) in Holualoa, HI