Is there anything else that must be done, when an air mass flow sensor is replaced, ie, calibration, etc, or does the computer readjust for the new sensor??
replacing an air mass flow sensor on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
The computer will relearn the airflow meter, some cars are more sensitive. As a Hyundai owner, check out http://www.hmaservice.com/ free Hyundia factory traing and workshop manuals on line.
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($117 - 198) in Dilltown, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Wahpeton, ND
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($328 - 420) in Swiss, WV
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($509 - 696) in Smyrna, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($146 - 240) in Loveland, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($305 - 349) in Holualoa, HI