there are two flanges connecting lines from engine compartment to condenser with one stud and nut each flange. are these an inner o-ring seal or metal to metal seal or gasket? i dont know if new condenser i have on order will come with any of these. would be thankful for an answer to this. thanks perry
replacing ac condenser 3.0 v6 on 2004 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2004 Ford Escape
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
July 03, 2011
the seals come with the condenser. make sure you change the dryer and add oil before vacuuming it out.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2004 Ford Escape Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($327 - $430) in Waverly, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($546 - $1,357) in Fisty, KY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($407 - $515) in Fincastle, VA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($106 - $130) in Bethany, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($184 - $341) in Edgewater, FL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($72 - $159) in Atwood, OK