there are two flanges connecting lines from engine compartment to condenser with one stud and nut each flange. are these an inner o-ring seal or metal to metal seal or gasket? i dont know if new condenser i have on order will come with any of these. would be thankful for an answer to this. thanks perry
replacing ac condenser 3.0 v6 on 2004 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2004 Ford Escape
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
July 03, 2011
the seals come with the condenser. make sure you change the dryer and add oil before vacuuming it out.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Anyone have the problem when I accelerate to 4,000 rpm car misses
- Transmission won't kick in after transmission and motor. Mount break
- my escape starts to run rough between 45m.ph & 60mph. but not all the time.
- Should I add automatic transmission fluid. The level is below the scribe.
- I put car in reverse now the gear shift is stuck in reverse..what's the problem
2004 Ford Escape Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Waverly, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($141 - $188) in Fisty, KY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($308 - $402) in Fincastle, VA
- Heater Core Replacement ($698 - $885) in Bethany, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - $256) in Edgewater, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($97 - $119) in Atwood, OK