Also very difficult to see inside, and all the youtube videos of this model to replace the bulb doesn't look like mine. The housing and everything is the same, except the removal of the bulb..turning it left, the removing, doesn't make sense with my Camaro.
Replacing a simple headlight bulb, unscrewing the cap, looks diff to video on 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answer 1 comment
TRY WWW.ALLDATADIY.COM FOR INFO
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
- Why is there a rattle underneath the car when i first take off an give it gas ?
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one