Also very difficult to see inside, and all the youtube videos of this model to replace the bulb doesn't look like mine. The housing and everything is the same, except the removal of the bulb..turning it left, the removing, doesn't make sense with my Camaro.
Replacing a simple headlight bulb, unscrewing the cap, looks diff to video on 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answer 1 comment
TRY WWW.ALLDATADIY.COM FOR INFO
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?
- Just replace the entire clutch kit and car will not go into gear