Also very difficult to see inside, and all the youtube videos of this model to replace the bulb doesn't look like mine. The housing and everything is the same, except the removal of the bulb..turning it left, the removing, doesn't make sense with my Camaro.
Replacing a simple headlight bulb, unscrewing the cap, looks diff to video on 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answer 1 comment
TRY WWW.ALLDATADIY.COM FOR INFO
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces