The buckle has a label that has instructed me to replace the buckle. Is this necessary for the buckle to function properly?
Replacing a seat buckle on 2002 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 557) in Acme, WA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 497) in Lambert, MT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Mentmore, NM
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Stark City, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Harmony, ME
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Valley Falls, KS