The buckle has a label that has instructed me to replace the buckle. Is this necessary for the buckle to function properly?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Acme, WA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($468 - 839) in Lambert, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($302 - 462) in Mentmore, NM
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($221 - 369) in Stark City, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Harmony, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($172 - 196) in Valley Falls, KS