I see the 3 obvious screws to take off and the light fixture almost comes off but it is still held on by another screw that I seem to not have accesss to and the manual doesn't give any info on changing it.
Replacing a left back tail light how to get the fixture off where are the screws on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($236 - 314) in Hiram, OH
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Corn, OK
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Rockville, MD
- Brake Drum Replacement ($334 - 434) in Sarles, ND
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($446 - 784) in Helena, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 357) in Burlington, ND